Visit us on Facebook at:
If you enjoy outdoor activities, Milnor
is the perfect place to be. With a broad selection of activities, sports, and recreationalfacilities,people of all
ages are finding activities to fit
their lifestyle and interests.
We offer the following.....
* Vibrant and Diverse Business District
* Ultra high speed Internet and 4G cell service
* Residential and commercial acreage and incentives for building
* Strong School System with wide variety of sports and extra-curricular activities
* High Quality Childcare Center and Preschool.
* Publicly accessible Activity Center with fitness center.
* Community Foundation with permanent endowment used for annual community improvements.
* Robust Community Park System featuring playgrounds, swimming pool, picnic areas, softball field, basketball court, skateboard courtyard, a gazebo and walking paths, and intramural sports for all ages
Milnor is busy with a flurry of
Congratulations to the Milnor Fire Department/Milnor Fire District completion of a new steel framed 9,600 square foot building (80'x 120') with six overhead doors for parking fire trucks, equipment and the Sargent County ambulance. The building also features a training room, ambulance office, kitchen, bathrooms, storage and mechanical room.
Milnor Community Foundation
Our biggest news is the endowment fund set up due to the gift of $4.3 million dollars from two local ranchers, Russel and Dale Brown. A foundation has been created, Milnor Community Foundation, for the express purpose of improving Milnor and will leave a lasting legacy of improvements to our community for many years to come. The ND Community Foundation manages this bequest and they have stated that Milnor will have approximately $160,000 a year to spend on civic improvements (at today's interest rate). Over a ten or twenty year span, Milnor will be able to make major changes and improvements. Of course this foundation will last many years beyond the ten to twenty year span and the projects it encompasses will be a huge draw for our community.
To learn more about this incredible gift to our community and about the generous donors, visit our website at: www.NDCF.net
Welcome to Milnor,
a community located in southeast North Dakota along ND Highway #13 in a bustling community of agriculture and industry. Our community is nine miles from the
Sheyenne National Grasslands,
in the heart of the prairie
and lakes region that support
an abundance of wildlife and fishing opportunities.
Among the many amenities the
community offers are an excellent school system,
three churches, medical clinic, recreational facilities, fitness center, and a variety of businesses and services. All homes and businesses in Milnor have direct fiber-optic
connections for ultra high
speed internet. Residents can enjoy the safety, security, and
the slower pace of our rural lifestyle but won't compromise
on technology in business,
health care or education.
Please check out our website for more information and leave a comment in our guest book. Thanks for stopping by.
Gateway to the Grasslands!
Milnor was voted "City of the Year" in 2014!
We offer the following.....
* 9 Hole 36 par Golf course with Club House (cart rental and storage available)
* Senior Citizen Center with activities and noon dinners
* Public Library with up-to-date collection and inter-library loans
* Municipal Airport with a new hangar and terminal
* Fire and Ambulance service with full time EMT's.
* Catholic, Lutheran and Methodist Churches
* Regular Community Events such as Wednesday Nights at the Park, Relay for Life, June Fest, Post Prom, June Fest, and other school and community events all year long.
* Member of Tree City USA, planted over 100 trees in the past five years.